Sunday, November 28, 2010

Meg Gleason featured on Minted.com, Great Interview

Hola kittens, this showed up on the Facebook today so I thought I'd put it here too...great interview with darling Meg with lots of pictures. She looks adorable and there are photos of her family and their artwork. She is from a talented family! She talks about Letterpress and my favorite photo is the one she set up of her presses with one of her calves. Not the one on her leg. A must read. Made my day.

http://www.minted.com/blog/2010/11/27/meet-a-mintie-moglea/

2 comments:

  1. What a great interview and what fun to see what Meg is doing. Looks like she's putting together a nice print shop (or letterpress studio). I've had lots of critters in my shop but never a calf! Thanks for posting this Beth.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! i thought I'd visit our blog today and was surprised to find this posting. Thanks for sharing it with everyone, Beth!! I was honored to have the interview.

    I printed my first two color stationery set over christmas. I felt so proud. I'll share some photos soon.

    ReplyDelete